Engineered Wood Floors
In Brighton, East Sussex
Granger Flooring is one of the leading names in the UK for engineered wood floor solutions. We have over a decade of experience in providing property owners in and around the Brighton area with value for money on all engineered wood floor projects.
Why Pick Engineered
Engineered wood floors are made up of segments of preformed multi-ply wood. They are fitted in a similar manner to laminate flooring and they deliver all the aesthetic benefits of normal hardwood floors, including the warmth and allure but without the attendant disadvantages.
Once laid, engineered wood forms a standard and stable structure. The combination of softer woods underneath and hardwood at the uppermost layer is what makes the floor more stable. Engineered hardwoods can be floated, glued or stapled depending on the specific product you intend to go with.
Granger Flooring Brighton Engineered Wood Floor Installation
We have highly skilled floor fitters that are friendly but experienced in the delivery of engineered wood floor solutions. During the installation process, you are certain to get 100% of your desired results. We will never deviate from the original plans!
The first step to getting your desired engineered wood flooring is to call us to discuss your requirements. During the consultation, we expect to know any specific preferences you might have for your engineered wood floor. We will send you samples at no cost. Top options amongst our customers include brush and lacquered, smoked oak, lacquered walnut as well as brushed and oil oak. You can choose to go with these options or any others, we will always deliver. When we have understood your requirements, we will provide you will a no obligation quote covering everything that will be required to complete the installation process.
Flooring Company In Brighton
At Granger Flooring Brighton, we offer a wide range of engineered wood flooring options. You can choose the thickness of natural wood top layer depending on your specific needs. With our engineered wood installation service, you get the following:
Engineered Wood Floor Refurbishment
Do you have a worn looking engineered wood floor? We can help you bring it back to life! Many property owners erroneously believe that engineered wood floors cannot be refurbished. This is not the case. Your engineered hard wood floor can be brought back to life by qualified experts like us here at Granger Flooring Brighton.
Although engineered wood floors are cheaper than solid wood floors, they can still last a very long time with the correct care and maintenance. Sanding engineered floors will bring them back to life but it is easy to damage the boards if not sanded by experienced professionals.
We can also stain wooden engineered floors just like any other wooden floor.
Once your floor has been sanded, the new surface can be lacquered. We can also use hardwax oil or any other wooden floor finish you choose. Hard wearing finish is, however, the best option as it is the best way to protect against damage and scratches.
If you are looking for engineered wood floor refurbishment experts, Granger Flooring is the place to be. We are not just experts in floor sanding, we are fully experienced in the refurbishment of engineered wood floors. With us, there is no fear of damaging your floor and exposing the softer underbelly of your engineered hardwood floor.
Bespoke Finish for Engineered Flooring
Do you have any interior design ideas? We can make your dreams come true. We provide off-site refinishing service and can give you any floor colour option of your choice. Again, you get to make a decision after seeing colour samples. When you have confirmed your choice, you will get hard-wearing oiled finished engineered flooring from us!
Get in touch with us today!
Are you looking to install new engineered wood floors? Do you want us to bring your old engineered wood floor to life? Get in touch with us today and book a free consultation session. We will provide you with a free quote at the end of the session. Call our customer-centric customer service desk today and we will be delighted to take your order. Trust Granger Flooring for expert solution and value for money with all commercial and domestic engineered hardwood flooring solutions in Brighton!
Information About Brighton
- Granger Flooring is proud to offer Engineered Wood Floors in Brighton, Brighton is a large town located in the county of East Sussex in South East England.
- Part of the Brighton and Hove built-up area, Brighton is located in the City of Brighton and Hove, a Unitary Authority in Sussex.
- As well as Granger Flooring, Brighton is home to many of East Sussex’s leading businesses.
- Brighton was historically called Brighthelmstone.
- Commonly used nicknames include Blightey & Brighthelmstone.
- Brighton incorporates a number of villages and settlements including Aldrington, Old Steine, Bevendean, Black Rock, Brunswick, Coldean and Hangleton.
- Hollingdean, Hove, Mile Oak, Moulsecoomb and Hollingbury are also part of Granger Flooring’s Engineered Wood Floors area in the City of Brighton and Hove.
- Other service areas of Granger Flooring in Brighton, Sussex encompassRottingdean, Portslade-by-Sea, Patcham, Saltdean and Ovingdean,
- In addition to Brighton and Hove’s outlying urban areas Withdean, West Blatchington, Woodingdean and Westdene.
- In conclusion, Granger Flooring’s Engineered Wood Floors also cover the Brighton Municipality which includes Stanmer, Brighton Marina and Bear Road area.
- Brighton is covered by the BN postcode area.
- The Sussex University and University of Brighton are known through out the United Kingdom.
- Queen’s Park, Brighton and Preston Park, Brighton are enjoyed by residents and known through out England.
- Integral major roads in Brighton are the A27 road and the A23 road.
- Bordering to the West of town of Brighton and Hove is Sompting, Worthing, Southwick, Shoreham, Littlehampton and Lancing.
- To the East of the town of Brighton is bordered by Peacehaven, Lewes and Burgess Hill.