In Brighton, East Sussex
GJP Laminate Flooring
For a sophisticated, modern look that is easy to maintain and doesn’t come with difficulty of hardwood floors, Granger Flooring has a wide range of laminate flooring to choose from. Laminate flooring is extremely resistant to scratching, common wear and tear and moisture.
Laminate flooring sheet or tiles can make cleaning a lot simpler and look great. However, if you don’t hire the right company to install it, you could end up with a floor that doesn’t measure up. Get it wrong or have a DIY disaster and the floors will not only wear more quickly, but also cost you more in the long run. Choose to work with our professional laminate flooring team in Brighton and you are guaranteed great workmanship, materials and service. Get in touch today on 01273 257 010for a free estimate.
Laminate flooring from Granger Flooring Brighton
Granger Flooring is a team of professional and certified flooring experts operating in Brighton. Our company has a ten-year history of providing excellent flooring services. As a result, we are recognised by leading authorities in the trade services industry. All projects we undertake are performed according to industry best practice and guided by our own standards policy.
GJP is recognised for quality by CheckaTrade TrustaTrader, an independent authority in standards evaluation in the UK. Our customers are assured of the value we provide. Furthermore, we are comprehensively insured to cover our staff and customers for any unforeseen incidents. When you choose to work with us, your property is in the right hands.
Laminate Flooring for
Domestic and commercial buildings
How Granger Flooring Work?
The first step we take is to set up a mandatory home (or office) visit when you contact us. This is necessary for obtaining accurate measurement of your floors and listening first-hand to what you want. Our professional consultants will also take along a catalogue of our available flooring options, so you can make a choice.
Our home visits are free, with no obligation to use our services. However, we promise that you’ll want to work with us when you chat with a consultant for the first time. If you are not ready to change your floors, a preliminary measuring and planning visit can still help you plan ahead for when you are. Our professional consultant can also provide expert advice to inform your flooring decisions.
Laminate Floor Installation In Brighton
If you live in Brighton and are currently building a new home or property, consider installing our beautiful range of laminate flooring. Being resistant to scratch or stain, they don’t present a cleaning problem in the same way regular hardwoods do.
Our company is in partnership with leading flooring tiles manufacturers, hence we can afford to offer lasting warranties. Some of our products come with a 5-year (or more) depending on the manufacturer. Premium products include Woodpecker, Sensa, Parador, Kahrs, Balterio and Quickstep. Our strong purchasing power has made these products more affordable than before.
Need an installation? Please don’t hesitate to call us today on 01273 003 999.
Rapid response service
If you ever have any flooring emergency, it will serve you well to contact our professional service. As a company policy, we place priority in answering customers’ calls in Brighton. We guarantee a team will be at your doorstep within one hour or less.
Laminate floor maintenance and servicing
Although we guarantee long-lasting laminate flooring, we also encourage a maintenance culture to sustain the lifespan of your floor. We believe that identifying small issues and resolving them before they become worse is essential to the lasting quality of your flooring.
For example, Quickstep Laminate flooring are made to give your home a genuine natural look and feel. They are great and give your home a warm ambience when finished with the right lacquer. However, some flooring tend to lose their shine over time and need to be restored. At Granger Flooring, our emergency laminate restoration team is standby-ready to fix your floor.
Information About Brighton
- Granger Flooring is proud to offer Laminate Flooring in Brighton, Brighton is a large town located in the county of East Sussex in South East England.
- Brighton is part of the City of Brighton and Hove Unitary Authority which forms the greater Brighton and Hove built-up area in Sussex.
- As well as Granger Flooring, Brighton is home to many of East Sussex’s leading businesses.
- Brighton was previously known as Brighthelmstone.
- Local nicknames include Brighthelmstone & Blightey.
- Brighton is formed by a number of villages and settlements including Coldean,Bevendean, Aldrington, Old Steine, Black Rock, Hangleton and Bevendean.
- Granger Flooring’s Laminate Flooring area in the City of Brighton and Hove also includes Mile Oak, Moulsecoomb, Hollingbury, Hollingdean and Hove.
- Other service areas of Granger Flooring in Brighton, Sussex are comprised of Patcham, Ovingdean, Rottingdean, Portslade-by-Sea and Saltdean,
- In addition to Brighton and Hove’s outer urban areas Woodingdean, Withdean, Westdene and West Blatchington.
- In conclusion, Granger Flooring’s Laminate Flooring also cover the Brighton Municipality which includes Stanmer, Brighton Marina and Bear Road area.
- Brighton is administer by the BN postcode area.
- The University of Brighton and Sussex University are distinguished through out the United Kingdom.
- Queen’s Park, Brighton and Preston Park, Brighton are most notable parks in Brighton and known through out England.
- The major roads of Brighton are the A27 road and A23 road.
- Bordered on the West of City of Brighton and Hove is Worthing, Sompting, Lancing, Littlehampton, Southwick and Shoreham.
- The City of Brighton is flanked to the East by Burgess Hill, Peacehaven and Lewes.